Wednesday, September 30, 2009

9 months....Tempus et Toller fugit



















My how time flies in Tollerland!

Have you noticed that time flies exponentially (or some such thing) as though time itself is a Toller launching itself into the blue sky with rocket speed as it chases a tennis ball...my the autumn weather makes me verbose!

A year ago, my parents Tinker and Mensa had not yet been "introduced" and now, here I am bringing joy and hairballs to this world! This world, nay this very day, would be incomplete without me!

Happy 9 months to the Mensa and Tinker Litter and my brothers and sisters whom I have not seen since February.

xxx Paws & Kisses
Ajay

As Virgil said...
"Sed fugit interea, fugit inreparabile tempus"

1 Comment:

Sierra Rose said...

Yea!!! Happy times!

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose