Thursday, June 25, 2009

Almost 6 months

Darlings!

Can you believe it my Loves....I'm almost six months old!

Celebrations begin tomorrow and will last (I am led to believe) all weekend long!

I feel this is proper moment to begin my six month retrospective. My daddies have been keeping me so busy they have neglected to share my achievements with the world. Well, time to resolve that. Let's begin....

Check out this link first. Here I am at 7 weeks. My breeder (affectionately?) labelled me as the brat. Me, a brat? I do beg to differ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5hLUovO8as


Here is me at the tender age of 8.5 weeks having just learned to sit.


Here we are darlings, one small step for a precocious Toller princess. Frankly, I could descend the Eiffel Tower at that age. But I am keeping all of my innate tricks in store. I love the look of surprise and adulation when I show my caregivers how smart I am. I have a whole lifetime of tricks to show (and teach) them!

A 10 weeks old, I showed them I could do this....you'll notice that I do well despite the confusing clicker timing.

0 Comments: