Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hello Darlings!

My spirits continue to soar- or should I say 'sore'- despite this relentless teething.

I found a tooth yesterday and all I got from the tooth fairy was ...nothing!

I should put that on a t-shirt and wear it. Sadly, my caregivers refuse to 'humanize' me and there will be no puppy shoes, blinged-out collars, or quirky t-shirts with pithy four-pawed proverbs.

Sigh. I hope they don't expect me to retrieve nasty dead ducks filled with gunshot ! They're not even hunters but I fear I may find myself thrust into a chilly marsh before long.

Well, let's think positive.

Here is another one of my beloved photos. Here I am at 10 weeks. This was no pose. I simply looked up when asked and 'click' my inimitable cuteness was digitized.

Now it's yours to enjoy my darlings!

Ciao, besos, bises and kisses
Ajay







0 Comments: